An agile response during COVID-19 to help our industry
"In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, the need for a digital ticketing solution has emerged to help social distancing compliance for weighmasters, truck drivers, job foreman, and inspectors." - Pierre Vidaillac, CEO of MINDS
Tessera e-Ticketing is an add-on to MINDS' popular Tessera Job Ticketing software.
The new feature is available in two formats: email ticketing and a mobile app (coming summer 2020)
Email-based Ticketing (available now!)
- A PDF version of each ticket is emailed to the truck driver, job foreman and job inspector
- The truck driver can sign off the ticket when arriving on the job site by just clicking on a link in the email
- A load dumped notification email can optionally be sent to the job foreman and/or inspector
- The job foreman and the inspector can also sign off the ticket
- Ticket status is available locally at the plant showing which tickets have been signed off and by who
- e-Tickets sent via email and allow recipients to acknowledge
Mobile Application (coming summer 2020)
- Tessera's e-Ticketing mobile application will provide a dedicated interface, GPS tracking, comprehensive reporting, and notification features
- Our team is working hard to offer this state-of-the-art ticketing application in the near future
Print & Email Group Setup
The plant operator can select a printer, as well has send an email to multiple people.
Tickets sent via email allow for the recipient to respond by clicking on the buttons in the email. Managers are kept in the loop with status updates.
E-Ticket PDF Copy
Emailed tickets contain a PDF file attachment which looks identical to the physical hardcopy.